Sunday, March 21, 2010

CSW Commentary: Congressman Cleaver Being Spat On



B
y now- I'm sure most of you have heard or read about Kansas City's Congressman and former Mayor Emanuel Cleaver being spit on by some protesters in D.C. on Saturday.


Makes me wonder- have some Americans lost any semblence of class and decorum?

As much as I disliked George W. Bush and had NO respect for Dick Cheney- I would have not spat on either man!


I have no use whatsoever for these so-called "Tea-Baggers."

Where were their emotional protests against American government policies during GWB's Administration?

Their arguments and protests at this point and time and in a TOTALLY different Administration ring completely hollow to me.

And spitting on former Mayor Cleaver- a man of God by the way- makes me want to do as I do any USED Tea Bag:

Throw it in the compost pile with the rest of the developing manure.

________

No comments:

Tornado Strikes Monroe LA With Confirmed Injuries

The tornado struck around noon on Easter Sunday. There is considerable damage repo rted in that northeastern Louisiana city of around 5000...