Monday, June 04, 2007

AP: Troop Increases In Iraq Not Helping Much

Maybe I should crypticly restate my interpretation of the Associated Press article as "Hey, but we're providing more targets for the terrorists."

Nope- I have people with people over there. Not the least funny.

Don't be surprised if this news leads - in incredible irony - to a request for even more U.S. (National Guard) troops being sent there.

Unbelievable how incredibly much was and continues to be not thought out when Bush got us into this folly in Iraq.

Dammit - I support the citizens in our military to the max. Their families included by God.
And I want those troops back with their families on an extended leave - OUT and AWAY of another Vietnam's harms' way.

________________________________

No comments:

Tornado Strikes Monroe LA With Confirmed Injuries

The tornado struck around noon on Easter Sunday. There is considerable damage repo rted in that northeastern Louisiana city of around 5000...