Search This Blog

Saturday, March 05, 2011

Man Burned in Liberty MO House Fire


Actually- the fire itself was minor.


But an occupant of 1322 Linden Road suffered unknown burns as well as smoke inhalation in the incident.

The fire was reported by Liberty MO Fire- EMS and police dispatch at 12:50 a.m. Saturday morning.


Police found a "burned male in the backyard" of the house when they arrived at 12:53 a.m..

The fire was "mostly out" when PD got there- followed by the first fire department unit 2 minutes later.

The male patient was first taken to Liberty Hospital by Liberty-EMS- then transported emergency to the University of Kansas Medical Center.

_________

No comments: