Search This Blog

Saturday, January 08, 2011

Overland Park KS House Heavily-Damaged By Fire- No Injuries


A fire that broke out before the 1:15 a.m. dispatch of five fire companies heavily damaged a residence in southern Overland Park.


The fire was in a 2-story house in the 12800 block of Cody- and the occupants escaped uninjured before the fire department arrived.



It took until 1:45 a.m. until the OPFD could bring the fire under control.




A fire investigator ruled the cause of the fire was "an unattended candle left burning in the kitchen" of the home.
____________

No comments: