Tuesday, July 10, 2007

READER POLL: Who Do You Like For President in 2008

Hilary or Obama? Fred or John? None of the above 'cause- like me- you won't vote for either party?

This is for the readers of Captain's daily garbage- Who do YOU like for a presidential candidate for next year's election.

Tell me and everyone else who YOU like below by clicking below on Voice Your Opinion On The Subject.

I'm not going to comment on folk's selections and- as is the Geoffrey Spaulding's policy here- NO CENSORSHIP of any kind- we all SHOULD be adults here

After all- this IS the people's blog- freedom of information keeps freedom in our nation.
_______________________

1 comment:

Xavier Onassis said...

I'm leaning towards Obama. We need a real change. For 18 years we've had nothing but a Bush or a Clinton in the White House. I don't think extending that to 24 or 28 years can be construed as change.

Plus, I don't think Hillary can win. The swing voters who are disillusioned with the Republicans will most likely hold their nose and vote Republican again if their only alternative is to see Billary return to the White House.

Personally, I like the Clintons. I miss Bill. But those folks out there who don't like the Clintons...they really, REALLY don't like the Clintons.

Tornado Strikes Monroe LA With Confirmed Injuries

The tornado struck around noon on Easter Sunday. There is considerable damage repo rted in that northeastern Louisiana city of around 5000...