Thursday, January 13, 2011

Christmas 2010 Was Good ... For The Rich

Came across this story in the ST. JOSEPH NEWS-PRESS awhile ago- how America's wealthy- apparently giddy with their renewed tax breaks- got out their pocketbooks and went shopping this past Christmas.


I didn't read much of the story because of my PAST experiences with rich people in the late 1960's and early 1970's (ask me to tell those stories sometime).

Christmas was okay around here even though the corporation I work for didn't pay me after December 3rd until last week- but I wisely saved some back to give out a little something to everybody in my big and extended  family.


It wasn't from Tiffany's though....
__________

No comments:

Tornado Strikes Monroe LA With Confirmed Injuries

The tornado struck around noon on Easter Sunday. There is considerable damage repo rted in that northeastern Louisiana city of around 5000...