Monday, March 26, 2012

CSW BREAKING; Driver Trapped When Dump Truck Crashes on I-435 in Overland Park


The crash is on eastbound I-435 near Antioch- and it's affect both east and westbound traffic.




Around 2 p.m. Monday afternoon- a dump truck crashed into the median Jersey Barrier in the eastbound I-435 lanes- trapping the truck driver's leg between the crashed truck and the median barrier.



Overland Park Fire crews and MEDACT-EMS are tending to the situation as they continue to try and free the "49-year-old" man.


More as/if received....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is my brother, I want to say THANK YOU to all personel from police, firefighters, emt's,witnesses and all that I may not think to say thank you. By everything that everyone did to help him from the time he was freed from the scene to reaching the Medical center. You all are heroes in my book...from the deepest of my heart thank you!!!!!!!

Tornado Strikes Monroe LA With Confirmed Injuries

The tornado struck around noon on Easter Sunday. There is considerable damage repo rted in that northeastern Louisiana city of around 5000...