Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Wintery Scene At K.C.I. Airport Late Tuesday Afternoon



A
s of 4-5 pm- I-435 from south KC-MO all the way to K.C.I. airport was wet- but no ice or snow.




Ceilings were beginning to lower however- and this evening sleet and light snow has begun falling althought temperatures here in SE KC-MO remain in the middle-30's as of this post..



There were no flight delays INTO K.C.I.- but as you can see by the image- flights to Chicago and other points north had been cancelled.



Blizzard warnings cover the northern MetroRegion overnight- including St. Joseph- and weather along with road conditions will deteorate in Metro Kansas City overnight.



I'll be on at 4 am providing desk coverage for KSHB-41 as well as here at CSW....



_________

No comments:

Tornado Strikes Monroe LA With Confirmed Injuries

The tornado struck around noon on Easter Sunday. There is considerable damage repo rted in that northeastern Louisiana city of around 5000...