Search This Blog

Monday, February 20, 2012

CSW BREAKING: House Fire in Grandview MO

At 7:51 a.m. Monday morning- all three Grandview Fire department stations were dispatched on a house fire in the 14400 block of Craig is that southwestern Jackson county MO city.


"Black smoke" was reported by callers to 9-1-1 and confirmed by the first-arriving fire truck at 7:55 a.m..


All occupants were reported to have gotten out of the house and are not reported to be injured.

The fire reportedly originated in "a dryer in a bedroom-" according to a GFD dispatch report.


The Lee's Summit Fire department sent units to fill-in empty GFD stations.


At 8:21 a.m. GFD reports the fire is "out."

No injuries have been reported as of 8:35 a.m. and an official investigation was being conducted.

No comments: