However in these days of wonky debt deals and uncertain economic times- few Americans can be so manipulated in their true feelings of how our so-called 'elected' officials have acted and responded to Americans' concerns.
From city council chambers to the Congress and the White House the message is clear:
In one recent poll's results published by The ASSOCIATED PRESS- the following IS established and the nation's pollys had better take heed:
- By 69-28 (percent), voters support raising taxes on people with annual incomes of more than $250,000.
- By 62-32 they support eliminating subsidies to oil and gas companies.
- By 84-14 they oppose cuts in Medicare or Social Security.
- By 50-46, they support cutting defense spending.
- By 73-23 they oppose cutting Medicaid and entitlements.