Search This Blog

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Wrong-Way Driver Causes Crash in Kansas City KS

The all-too familiar call came in at 4:06 a.m. Sunday morning: a reported crash involving somebody going the wrong way on a Metro highway- this time it was on the long west/northbound Turner Diagonal ramp to westbound I-70 in KC-KS..




Police reported the driver of a small silver car had struck a "blue minivan."  




Fortunately like Saturday morning's wrong-way driver crash on I-35 in Overland Park- both vehicles contained only their drivers whose injuries were not life-threatening.




Unfortunately like Saturday morning the driver going the wrong way- this one reported by EMS as "a 26-year-old male-" appeared to be driving while impaired.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am pretty sure the info here is incorrect. I am almost certain that there was a female in that "little silver" car that was also injured. I cannot find any other info to support that at this time however.