Sunday, October 31, 2010

America's 'Civil' Political Newcomer: The Coffee Party

Now understand I'm both a tea AND a coffee drinker with what I call social Libertarian political leanings.


I- like you- was well aware of the so-called Tea Party- but lately- I had been hearing of something called the Coffee Party.

So I made a preliminary check of the Coffee Party's Web page and so far- I kind of like what I see.

Especially the civility part.

A fellow in the letters to the editor in the Sunday morning KANSAS CITY STAR suggested a separate cable TV channel JUST for the political ads.


I'm there already- so- best of luck to the more-moderate and centrist Coffee Party.

___________

No comments:

Tornado Strikes Monroe LA With Confirmed Injuries

The tornado struck around noon on Easter Sunday. There is considerable damage repo rted in that northeastern Louisiana city of around 5000...