Wednesday, December 07, 2011

CSW BREAKING: Fatality Crash on Southeastern Downtown KC-MO Freeway Loop

Kansas City MO emergency crews are working a reported multi-vehicle- critical-injury crash on westbound I-670 just east of the Locust Street overpass.


The crash was reported about 10:45 p.m. Wednesday night and accoding to police reports- one vehicle "left the scene" of the crash.


Police are preparing to close I-670 at the accident scene- that will affect drivers going both northbound on U.S. 71 going west on I-670- and southbound I-70/35 going west on I-670.


At 11:34 p.m. KC-MO Police were calling this a "fatality" crash.


No comments:

Tornado Strikes Monroe LA With Confirmed Injuries

The tornado struck around noon on Easter Sunday. There is considerable damage repo rted in that northeastern Louisiana city of around 5000...