Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Is Dubya Setting The Stage For Martial Law

I've had people telling me that King George was going to hang on to his presidency and declare "martial law and void (or cancel) the 2008 presidential election."

That was even a bit TOO much for this guy who loves science fiction.

The scenario these folks paint- and I mean to a person- is that KG would "manufacture a terror threat."

Okay- I'm still quite a way from being sold on this idea- but here it is almost 15 months BEFORE the election then I read the AP article titled: "Al-Qaida Likely to Attack US, Intel Says."

We KNOW how "Intel" has been used before (not) in Iraq and prior to the 9-11-01 attack of NYC and DC.. Is this the cleaning of the house prior to setting the table?

Can the American people trust ANYTHING this Administration says or does?

Frankly- if I heard thunder and somebody from Bush's Administration told me it was raining- I would STILL go outside and confirm it....
____________________

No comments:

Tornado Strikes Monroe LA With Confirmed Injuries

The tornado struck around noon on Easter Sunday. There is considerable damage repo rted in that northeastern Louisiana city of around 5000...