Friday, July 20, 2007

Does An Anchor Make A Sound If No One Is Watching

The answer of course is sure- that's why no one (moi anyway) is watching.

I'm semi-outing two in particular and I'll make this a riddle.


The only descriptions I'll give is one is a female reporter/weekend anchor who needs a voice transplant and the other's a weekend weather dude who's been in town about a decade and made some more classic goofs than Gomer Pyle.

In a related vein- I notice KMBC-9's new digs at 65th Street and Winchester is pretty much finished save some landscaping.

You can see a helipad while driving south on I-435 at night- I wonder if their going to hangar Newschopper there?
____________________

No comments:

Tornado Strikes Monroe LA With Confirmed Injuries

The tornado struck around noon on Easter Sunday. There is considerable damage repo rted in that northeastern Louisiana city of around 5000...