Thursday, June 28, 2007

Ann Coulter Best Viewed With Her Mouth Shut

I think her exterior appearance is a fantastic Mike Westmore creation (Westmore did all the alien makeup on the Star Treks). Underneath what appears to be Westmore's best work is a cloned hybrid of Karl "Marx" Rove and Dick "Skull" Cheney.


Yes Ann- you have money and beauty- all the attributes Geoffrey Spaulding craves. When I see you there on TeeVee with your mouth shut and thinking of all those nasty things your going to say- you sweep me off your feet.

A warning though my lovely little blonde cayenne pepper - the minute you open your yap- it's my exit stage left crooning "Hello- I Must Be Going...."
________________________

No comments:

Tornado Strikes Monroe LA With Confirmed Injuries

The tornado struck around noon on Easter Sunday. There is considerable damage repo rted in that northeastern Louisiana city of around 5000...