Wednesday, November 16, 2011

CSW BREAKING: Multi-Vehicle Crash on East I-70 West of I-435 in KC-MO

The crash- reportedly involving "3 vehicles-" is on the eeast end of the I-70 bridge over the Big Blue River west of I-435 and the Truman Sports Complex.


There is reported to be "extrication" of one female driver in one of the vehicles- as shown here in this rather shaky KC SCOUT traffic camera image taken before emergency crews arrived.


Traffic on eastbound I-70 east of Van Brunt and the western U.S. 40/31st Street exit will be slowed considerably if not stopped while emergency crews tend to the injured.

No comments:

Tornado Strikes Monroe LA With Confirmed Injuries

The tornado struck around noon on Easter Sunday. There is considerable damage repo rted in that northeastern Louisiana city of around 5000...