Wednesday, August 06, 2008

What To Do With Libertarians



True to our (my) rants- Ms. Rittenhouse and I both voted the Libertarian ticket yesterday.
We were voters 19 & 20 at our polling place- Libertarian voters 1 & 2 as well.

How do I know that? The election officials had to resort to an operations manual to see how our ballots would fit with the Demoblicans & Republicrats.

Ms. Rittenhouse was discouraged by the turnout- not to mention the fact that it seemed we were the ONLY two voters up to 4:15pm Tuesday so utterly fed up with the 2-party system in America.

Nothing- and I mean NOT A DAMN THING is going to get done UNLESS we throw the Fear of God into the 2 established political parties and VOTE AGAINST both parties.

I really guess Ms. Rittenhouse and I are the ONLY ones dissatisfied with what's going on in and outside of America....

___________

No comments:

Tornado Strikes Monroe LA With Confirmed Injuries

The tornado struck around noon on Easter Sunday. There is considerable damage repo rted in that northeastern Louisiana city of around 5000...