Friday, August 31, 2007

Meredith Hoenes


I see on another media site in town where people rag on Meredith- KSHB Action41 morning news and K.C. LIVE! co-anchor. That's BS!

Back during our spring cold wave- old podner Frank Pastafasul's car broke down on I-470. Who of hundreds of passing cars stop to help Frank?

Yep- it was Meredith. And she didn't just drive him to a gas station- but drove him home.

People accuse Meredith of being too wrapped up in herself- horsecrap! Seems to me she wraps herself up in other people's problems too- or at least comes to their aid.

Well Meredith- you have at least 2 "fans" out here. Keep on keepin' on lady!

_______________

1 comment:

Laptop said...

Meredith Hoenes certainly does not seem very heinous to me. I can see through people well. However, if she somehow became stressed out, I am sure that the very demanding administration at 41 are partly responsible.

Tornado Strikes Monroe LA With Confirmed Injuries

The tornado struck around noon on Easter Sunday. There is considerable damage repo rted in that northeastern Louisiana city of around 5000...