Sunday, January 01, 2017

BREAKING: Possible Bridge Jumper Briefly Closes Part of Kansas City Highway

This began a little before 8:30 pm New Year's night when a male has threatened to jump from a U.S. 40 highway overpass onto I-435 below.

As shown by these KC SCOUT camera images- the man is surrounded by police- who have closed U.S. 40 at I-435 for this incident.


It is also possible the northbound I-435 ramp from westbound I-70 could be closed as well as I-435 itself.


UPDATE:  As of 8:43 pm- this situation has been resolved without injury and the male will be taken to a mental facility for evaluation.

No comments:

Tornado Strikes Monroe LA With Confirmed Injuries

The tornado struck around noon on Easter Sunday. There is considerable damage repo rted in that northeastern Louisiana city of around 5000...