Tuesday, March 30, 2010

K.C. STAR News Flash: Missouri Highway Patrol Will Enforce Other Laws in Clay County Next Month Too



I
really don't understand why The STAR reprints these MHP press releases:


"The Missouri Highway Patrol has announced it will conduct a sobriety checkpoint next month in Clay County.

The highway patrol didn’t release details of when and where the checkpoint will be held, except that it will occur sometime during April."


I'm also assuming that during the month of April and at locations where they're not telling you this will happen- the MHP will be enforcing a plethora of laws that are on the books that citizens tend to violate.

Now I understand seatbelt laws- if I didn't have one on this desk chair- I'd fall off when I laugh so hard reading these non-stories.
_______

No comments:

Tornado Strikes Monroe LA With Confirmed Injuries

The tornado struck around noon on Easter Sunday. There is considerable damage repo rted in that northeastern Louisiana city of around 5000...