Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sept. 12 Double-Fatality K-10 Crash Victims Were Way Over Alcohol Limit



I
'll admit it.


When I was around the age of the K-10 crash victims- 20-year-old Eric Sill and 26-year-old Kara Morgan- I drove intoxicated more than a couple of times.

I was both focused when I drove that way- and damn lucky I didn't get stopped.

I haven't driven that way for more than 25 years now.

The Lawrence (KS) JOURNAL-WORLD reports today that both drivers had alcohol in their bodies around 3 TIMES the legal limit of .08.

Sill- the driver going the wrong way that fateful morning on K-10 near Morning Star Road had a blood-alcohol reading of .252.

Morgan- operating the car Sill crashed head-on into- had an alcohol level of .232.

My young friends: PLEASE- PLEASE- PLEASE don't drive drunk or high!
_________

No comments:

Tornado Strikes Monroe LA With Confirmed Injuries

The tornado struck around noon on Easter Sunday. There is considerable damage repo rted in that northeastern Louisiana city of around 5000...