Monday, October 19, 2009

Scanner Programming For BCD-396T



I
f you have this model scanner- I can program it cheaper than anyone else in Kansas City.


Trunked or conventional frequencies?

No problem- I have ALL the programming for about 50 counties surrounding Kansas City with complete alpha tagging that clearly shows on the scanner's display what you're listening to.

I'm also happy to help you with ANY radio scanner questions or frequencies in MetroRegion K.C..

Get your own window on breaking news and follow along incidents yourself as I post them here.

Contact me at doctor_mulcahy@yahoo.com or enter that email on Yahoo chat to reach me live....
_________

No comments:

Tornado Strikes Monroe LA With Confirmed Injuries

The tornado struck around noon on Easter Sunday. There is considerable damage repo rted in that northeastern Louisiana city of around 5000...