Tuesday, May 26, 2009

North - To Alaska



I
n 2006- I had the opportunity to visit an Internet chat friend in Vancouver B.C. Canada.


Next month- my digital camera will take CSW's "Ms. Rittenhouse" up to Vancouver- to catch a ship to Alaska on a 7-day cruise.

Unfortunately- due to job obligations and the fact MY sister ain't paying my way (Heh)- I won't be along.

Ms. Rittenhouse will take a bus tour of beautiful Vancouver- home to next year's Winter Olympics- then board the ship for a tour of historic Alaskan cities and towns along the Pacific coast and a water tour of Alaska's breathtaking glaciers.

When she returns in early July- you can join me here on CSW for a virtual image tour of coastal northwestern North America while we steam and bake in another Kansas City summer.
___________

No comments:

Tornado Strikes Monroe LA With Confirmed Injuries

The tornado struck around noon on Easter Sunday. There is considerable damage repo rted in that northeastern Louisiana city of around 5000...