Thursday, May 28, 2009

CSW's New Author: "Ms. Rittenhouse"



L
ook out world- I'm not the ONLY one posing here anymore.


Effective immediately- my lady who as known to the blog world as "Ms. Rittenhouse" will be authorized to post anything she wants on this blog.

Ms. Rittenhouse (right-where else?) with your Captain on a recent night out at Mc Donald's before we skipped out without paying.


To give you some idea of HER philosophy- Ms. Rittenhouse voted for George W. Bush TWICE!

I could only de-program her to the extent that she at least DID vote for Mr. Obama- but I (and her) have no plans for further "de-programming."

Wouldn't work anyway (HeHe).

So my fellow citizens- here's introducing CSW's newest blogger-reporter and I hope you look forward to seeing her postings as much as I like seeing her....

___________

1 comment:

Ms. Rittenhouse said...

Captain Spaulding, I am always so amused with your comments. (Smile)

Tornado Strikes Monroe LA With Confirmed Injuries

The tornado struck around noon on Easter Sunday. There is considerable damage repo rted in that northeastern Louisiana city of around 5000...