Monday, October 13, 2008

KC Live- Power and Light District Has Virtually Crime-Free Weekend



At least those portions of the weekend from midnight to 7am.


Saturday morning I only heard 2 calls to this area and only one made the log: an automatic fire alarm.

Sunday morning I didn't log any calls of importance in the P&L area.

What do I log? Anything from unknown medical calls to assaults- robberies- etc.. I don't log known overdose calls or people klutzes unless they involve criminal intent.

So- for the weekend overnights of October 12 and 13th- I didn't log ANY violence in the Power & Light District.

The questions I had though that didn't get answered:

Were there any people AT the District after midnight this weekend and how many more cops were patrolling the area?

Also- Westport was pretty quiet as well.

Except for the 3 shot around Club Barcelona early Saturday morning- it was a fairly calm weekend all around.
__________

No comments:

Tornado Strikes Monroe LA With Confirmed Injuries

The tornado struck around noon on Easter Sunday. There is considerable damage repo rted in that northeastern Louisiana city of around 5000...