Thursday, October 16, 2008

Kansas City Chiefs Owner Tells Fans To STFU



The trend of wonked-out "public relations" of telling the electorate and/or buying public that YOU are full of crap continues.


Ordinarily- I don't cover local "sports" matters here.

I quit attending Chiefs (Chefs) games when they started patting-down fans entering the stadium like they were penitentiary convicts and Royals games when Glass seemed satisfied to field a minor league team at major league prices.

Lately- I've even quit watching both teams' games on TV.

What arouses my slight wrath today was an interview- on the FRONT PAGE of The KANSAS CITY STAR- with Chefs owner Clark Hunt.

Seems Hunt is happy with his shitty team- Do-Nothing Karl Peterson- and what few sucker fans his corporation can continue to gouge.

It might make one angry- but this is a nation that rewards the mediocre with re-election and such. So please- disregard this rant and lemming-on to Arrowhead or your TV for their next crappy performance.

Just don't bitch to ME about any of this....

___________

2 comments:

Mark said...

This is why I watch English Premier League soccer.

Groucho K. Marx said...

Mark-

With all the domestic violence calls I get at work- I'm not too much into soccer after work.

If that old joke goes missing- I'm calling a Rodney Alert....

Cheers-
Groucho

Tornado Strikes Monroe LA With Confirmed Injuries

The tornado struck around noon on Easter Sunday. There is considerable damage repo rted in that northeastern Louisiana city of around 5000...