Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Captain Spaulding Begins Trek To The Presidency



Why not? I've apparently won my first elected position.




That's according to a Mr. David Browning who left a message on our phone machine last night.


I've won the election as a Libertarian committeeman and I didn't even run for that position.

You have to hark back to the post I made after the last election- where Ms. Rittenhouse and myself were the only 2 Libertarian voters in our ward and precinct.

There were a number of electable slots where no one was running- so each of us wrote in the others' name.

Apparently I beat Ms. Rittenhouse out by virtue of the alphabet.

Regardless- I'm going to talk to Mr. Browning in awhile and see what this position entails.

I vote Libertarian because I'm so utterly SICK AND TIRED of the same 2 political parties' "business as usual" attitudes when it comes to governing America.

I'm not absolutely sold on some of the Libertarian's platform points- but what the Dems & Repubs are doing isn't working at all.

Who knows? This could be my first step to The White House.

My first act as President will be to paint the White House in cool patterns of red-white and blue. With volunteered paint and painters too- mind you.

Then return America- it's legacy- hope and manufacturing jobs- to The People.

I guarantee you- I'd work my ass off to change things and I won't be for sale either.

I'd love nothing more than to incarerate a corporate PAC-Man for attempted bribery!

__________

No comments:

Tornado Strikes Monroe LA With Confirmed Injuries

The tornado struck around noon on Easter Sunday. There is considerable damage repo rted in that northeastern Louisiana city of around 5000...