Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Nebraska Furniture Mart Makes Things Right



Okay- I posted my dissatisfaction with an online ordering experience with Nebraska Furniture Mart last week.


We had ordered a digital camera that was incomplete upon arrival. Subsequent parts were sent incorrect.

Well- yesterday we received personal service from NFM in the form of Curt Burney- a representative of their store in KC-KS.

Mr. Burney personally came by to pick up the incomplete camera. Not only that- but he insisted Ms. Rittenhouse keep- free of charge- an extra memory card we'd ordered as well as keep a $25 gift certificate.

Now I said I don't know if I'd do business with Nebraska Furniture Mart again- but I HAVE to change my mind with the personal attention that our little problem brought.

Nebraska Furniture Mart seems to be intent on PERSONAL customer service- by God that's rare in this age- and I'll surely consider NFM for any future purchase.

And thank you Curt Burney and NFM- must say that I'm impressed....
____________

No comments:

Tornado Strikes Monroe LA With Confirmed Injuries

The tornado struck around noon on Easter Sunday. There is considerable damage repo rted in that northeastern Louisiana city of around 5000...