Thursday, March 06, 2008

KANSAS CITY'S BREAKING NEWS: Aircraft Emergency At K.C.I. Airport



An aircraft with 68 people on board has declared an in-flight emergency and is presently enroute to K.C.I..

The exact nature of the emergency is not yet known.


The alarm went out at 2:29pm- and outside fire companies are enroute to the airport to assist K.C.I. CFR crews.

More here as received....

____________

UPDATE: The aircraft has landed safely and without incident at K.C.I. at 2:38pm. The problem- reported by a K.C.I. CFR crew member- was with directional control of the aircraft's nose landing gear.
_____________

No comments:

Tornado Strikes Monroe LA With Confirmed Injuries

The tornado struck around noon on Easter Sunday. There is considerable damage repo rted in that northeastern Louisiana city of around 5000...