Saturday, June 23, 2007

D.C. Judge Agrees Administration On Slippery Slope

My dear readers I'm sure get tired of me ranting about how America is falling down around us.

Indulge me- while I add Royce Lamberth- a judge's comments about what I clearly see as an erosion of American citizen rights (no doubt this man is an old-school Republicrat): "We have to understand you can fight the war (on terrorism) and lose everything if you have no civil liberties left when you get through fighting the war," said Lamberth, who was appointed by President Reagan. (Italics mine)

Click on this for the rest of the article- and Happy Saturday folks.
_____________________

No comments:

Tornado Strikes Monroe LA With Confirmed Injuries

The tornado struck around noon on Easter Sunday. There is considerable damage repo rted in that northeastern Louisiana city of around 5000...