Monday, December 29, 2008

Poppin' The Mushrooms and Drinkin' The Kool-Aid



That's the ONLY logical conclusion I can come to when I see some people actually ADMIRE Pres. Chimp (G.W. Bush- apologies to GOOD apes everywhere) and the Sarahcuda (S. Palin).


I won't even name the local blog that came up with that fantasy- for they probably still call black folk "Negroes" and long for the 1950's. Only one blogger I read regularily links them anyway (for comic purposes).

I can understand Americans becoming jaded with things- but being brainwashed by idiots stretches even my imagination.

Of consolation is the fact these seemingly "tripped-out" Americans ought to go crazy with Obama in charge for the next 4 years...

Ought to be good for the mushroom & Kool-Aid industry anyway....
__________

No comments:

Tornado Strikes Monroe LA With Confirmed Injuries

The tornado struck around noon on Easter Sunday. There is considerable damage repo rted in that northeastern Louisiana city of around 5000...