Sunday, December 23, 2007

Bless You With The Holiday Lights

I've been meaning to say this to the people who live in those festively-coloured houses we pass by during the Christmas season:

Thank You!

The displays tell me those who share the beauty of those lights also share the beauty of what this special time of the year means.

It's not about religion really- I'm an agnostic.
I know it comes off as really corny if not simply idealistic to think- and dream- of Peace On Earth and Goodwill Toward Men.

Dreams are what reality is made of- so don't think anything if the guy in the blue van pulls up to park briefly- watching your beautiful lights.

I'm dreaming with you if for a moment.

Merry Christmas everyone!
___________

No comments:

Tornado Strikes Monroe LA With Confirmed Injuries

The tornado struck around noon on Easter Sunday. There is considerable damage repo rted in that northeastern Louisiana city of around 5000...