Monday, October 22, 2007

NASA Withholds Public-Financed Survey Results

How about if Americans just withhold their "public finance" from the Government?

NASA is not divulging a survey they made of airline pilots- and of all the shenanigans that go on in the cockpit.

This is a double-whammy to the face.

We- the American public FINANCE this thing- then the govermental bastards don't release the results- which- I may add would probably scare people to train travel.

Had enough YET America?
_______________

2 comments:

Xavier Onassis said...

This whole story just doesn't sound right to me.

I have to think that if the data was sound, it would be released. The only scenario that makes any sense to me is if they found out that the airline pilots union or the air traffic controllers union members had been intentionally bumping up the numbers in their responses to further their own agenda. That would make the data unreliable and is the only way I could see NASA witholding it.

Groucho K. Marx said...

All the media noise on this survey I've heard so far is that the results are FRIGHTENING XO...

Who can say the data isn't skewed as you say- but then again- the government keeps telling me the 3 UFOs I've seen ain't real either....

Cheers!
-Groucho

Tornado Strikes Monroe LA With Confirmed Injuries

The tornado struck around noon on Easter Sunday. There is considerable damage repo rted in that northeastern Louisiana city of around 5000...