Thursday, October 11, 2007

Jimmy Carter Rips Dubya Administration

Some think I just diss Dubya because I don't like him and those people are correct. I get horrible "waves" off the man and I won't even get into the things he's done to America.

If anybody would know how the Beltway Bozos work it would be an ex-president- and in this case that man is Jimmy Carter.

President Carter- according to this AP article- has blasted the present Administration's use of torture in "The War on Terror." Mr. Carter- as I have felt in my own bones- says Dubya defines what "torture" is- and that definition still stands in the treatment of alleged terrorist suspects.

To those of you who agree with Dubya's tactics- I should only remind you what a wise parent SHOULD have told you: "When YOU start doing the same things as those who do wrong- you are no better than those folks."

THIS is what Dubya has and is continuing to do to- destroy the very moral fiber of America and all this country ONCE stood for.
________________

No comments:

Tornado Strikes Monroe LA With Confirmed Injuries

The tornado struck around noon on Easter Sunday. There is considerable damage repo rted in that northeastern Louisiana city of around 5000...