Thursday, September 13, 2007

Tired Of Iraq So Why Bother

I'm coming to the point of Iraq burnout.

That's all the "newschannels" seemed to want to talk about overnight in reruns of earlier programs while I was seeking live coverage of America's first hurricane of the year.

I don't own any stocks in war industries nor is anyone that I know serving in The Fiasco.

According to the latest polls- anywhere from 33 to 36-percent of Americans STILL think Dubya is doing an acceptable job.

With clearly a THIRD of these Americans polled so obviously hosed and delusional- why should I care about this Fiasco or- for that matter- anything this Administration has done or is going to do?

If Americans want to throw their hard-earned tax dollars- sons- daughters- uncles & fathers into this Lie- or Vietnam 2007- who the HELL am I to try and make them see any truth?

Are YOU fine with all that?

Maybe I should just stick to Central States news and weather coverage and just butt out of ANY Iraq stories here.

What say you or does anyone have opinions anymore?
______________

No comments:

Tornado Strikes Monroe LA With Confirmed Injuries

The tornado struck around noon on Easter Sunday. There is considerable damage repo rted in that northeastern Louisiana city of around 5000...