Thursday, September 20, 2007

NBC41's Star: Russ Ptasek

No pun intended considering a recent story of his- but Russ is one of- if not the most- arresting TV news reporters in America's 31st-ranked market I've seen thus far this century.

NBC41's Ptacek has some pretty impressive journalistic credentials- according to his bio on 41's Web site. Here's a guy that not only knows how to talk- but actually seems to know what he's talking about.

Russ Ptacek seems to have that delivery- that on-camera presense- that easily (to me- longtime news junkie anyway) has Top-15 market if not network potential.

No- I've never even met the fellow- having only talked briefly during an information disgorge.

I'd be his agent in a heartbeat. If I was the news director at 41- I'd be asking Russ Ptacek how he likes his coffee and if my chair was comfortable enough....

_________

No comments:

Tornado Strikes Monroe LA With Confirmed Injuries

The tornado struck around noon on Easter Sunday. There is considerable damage repo rted in that northeastern Louisiana city of around 5000...