Saturday, August 04, 2007

Love And Color

As always- I'm scrolling though the latest news and come across what I thought was kind of an odd article HERE- seemingly odd anyway because your Captain has always been an Equal-Opportunity lover.

It dealt with black woman- and the seeming dearth of decent- eligible black men to mate with. It also deals with the issue of interracial relationships and how it's "okay" for black women to date white guys.

The article mentions how it's often a "status symbol" for black men to marry white women.

Silly me- I thought it was just L-O-V-E.

Call and wake me please when we're all color-blind.
__________________

No comments:

Tornado Strikes Monroe LA With Confirmed Injuries

The tornado struck around noon on Easter Sunday. There is considerable damage repo rted in that northeastern Louisiana city of around 5000...