Saturday, July 15, 2006

Sometimes- I Hate This Job ...

Yeah well I haven't posted much on here lately.

Guess it's the downer I'm having seeing all this stuff going down in the Mid East. Or the bummer from seeing a parent's health deterorate.

Yeah- life's a bitch!

My observation: we're living in the period of the Acceptable Absurd.
Just one example of that was what I saw on July 4: the legal fireworks blazing at the ball park did not compare to the illegal show going on over the city.
I could go on about how the Acceptable Absurd applies in nearly all facets of life today - politics especially - but I think you get the point.

Well the Heat Is On here in Dead Central for about the next 5 days or so. With that and the cost of gasoline at the Absurd- think I'll stay home all week and try to sleep this off.

No comments:

Tornado Strikes Monroe LA With Confirmed Injuries

The tornado struck around noon on Easter Sunday. There is considerable damage repo rted in that northeastern Louisiana city of around 5000...