Friday, June 02, 2006

American Justice - Part 6, 439, 788

My news-tipper in MASSACHUSETTS tells me a dump truck ran over and killed a 52-year-old woman at a construction site near her. The truck driver was not charged. (www.wggb.com)

The news-tipper also told me that at a different location - a construction truck backed into a state trooper's vehicle. The trooper was NOT injured- but charges WERE filed against that dump-truck driver.

Unconfirmed reports also state that O.J. Simpson continues to search Florida golf courses for the killer of his wife and her friend.
Also unconfirmed is that Ken Lay will get the Congressional Medal of Honor (or at very least a pardon when President Shrub leaves office).

Justice is blind alright - especially if your wealthy or are connected to the Government either by employ or contribution.

1 comment:

Groucho K. Marx said...

I just thought you were like my first wife and had to tell me the same thing 5 or more times to get the point across. (g=grin)

I was just being a wise-guy with the OJ ref in that post - as far as the actual case - I tell people who ask me if I think he did it that I wasn't there at the time.

Do cops lie & cover up things? Heh Having worked around them in my various pursuits of the Almighty Dollar I plead the Fifth on that!

Better yet- I drink a Fifth!

Thanx for the post & the eye-opener Mario.

Tornado Strikes Monroe LA With Confirmed Injuries

The tornado struck around noon on Easter Sunday. There is considerable damage repo rted in that northeastern Louisiana city of around 5000...