Monday, October 06, 2008

Politician Term Limits Not The Only Solution



Ms. Linda Esposito of Leawood writes in the Monday KANSAS CITY STAR that "partisanship has paralyzed this country to the detriment of the American people" and that "term limits seem to be the only solution."


Actually- term limits AREN'T the only solution Linda.

The REAL solution is viable 3rd and 4th political parties. Alternatives to Demoblicans and Republicrats.

That's where I'm headed to vote on November 4th- for an alternative party solution to America's ruling class mess.

Throw the Fear of God into the Demoblicans and Republicrats this year- join me in voting for 3rd & 4th-party candidates.

(I'm Captain Geoffrey Spaulding- and I believe in my soul this message.)
___________

No comments:

Tornado Strikes Monroe LA With Confirmed Injuries

The tornado struck around noon on Easter Sunday. There is considerable damage repo rted in that northeastern Louisiana city of around 5000...